BUILD CAPACITY TO WRITE GRANTS, ALIGN SERVICES TO NEEDS USING DATA, AND DOCUMENT SUCCESS
We offer help with identifying grants, creating or identifying metrics for aligning services and measuring success, and doing program evaluations.
Although our original service was evaluating grant-funded programs, through the years, we noticed trends in what is required for grant writing and implementation. Doing program evaluations we saw what school systems, government agencies, and non-profits needed to implement programs in the information age.
We provide the services of
- identifying relevant policies that impact program planning,
- identifying relevant data for establishing a need for a service
- survey items, created and validated with a US DOE grant for measuring risk and protective factors, soft skills, and social-emotional components
- creating record-keeping and information management resources
- summarizing relevant research on best practices, and providing literature with citations.
- creating data dashboards and and graphics for communicating about results.
The services listed above position agencies to write and win grants, and to implement programs that align services to the target population’s need which increases success.
We also provide accountability evaluations of grant-funded programs.Start Here